Canoeing Adventure Apart from houseboat rides and water sports in the backwaters, you can try the experience of a backwater canoe. This is an amazing way to walk through the paddy fields and villages of nearby areas. The canoes usually run on a level much higher than that of green fields alongside the backwaters. You can move up to Cochin (95km) by these canoes (via backwaters) and can witness the beauty of tea & spice gardens, green mountains, Chinese fishing nets and exotic flora & fauna.
Besides, you can further move to Kumarakom, a beautiful backwater village, and explore Vembanad lake (the longest backwater stretch of Kerala) there. Canoeing through the waters is the only way you can see the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, which is world famous for ducks, Siberian birds and numerous migratory birds. If this is not enough, canoeing can take you to Kollam, Karumadi Canal, Kayamkulam, Ashtamudi lake and other spots as well. Your itinerary as follows.
Place To Stay
|| Deluxe Houseboat or Similar
|| Click Here
||Kodianthara Heritage Home or Similar
Day 01: Cochin to Kumarakom
Arrival at Cochin our representative will be at the Airport / Railway Station to receive you. Transfer to Kumarakom. Evening rest. Overnight.
Day 02: Kumarakom
Full Day leisure at Kumarakom And to the Houseboat cruise. Overnight at Home stay.
Day 03: Kumarakom to Alleppey.
Morning visit the bird sanctury. Paddle to Alleppey. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 04: Alleppey
Alleppey Paddle through the Alleppey backwater. Overnight on the Bank.
Day 05: Alleppey to Kollam
Paddle through the backwater to Kollam. Overnight at a Home stay. Next morning transfer to Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station in time to connect flight/train for onward destination.
The Cost Includes
- Accommodation on Triple Sharing/ Four Sharing
- All Sightseeing and transfers by Non A/c Coach
- All Meals( With Food package Only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Guide ( Only 25 and above Group)
- Interstate tax,toll, drivers batha, parking etc
- All Taxes
The Cost Excludes
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.