Catamaran sailing in Kerala is a relatively new adventure sport. You can experience catamaran sailing sport of Kerala in the famous beaches. As an incentive to promote tourism in Kerala, catamaran sailing has been introduced in the recent times as another addition to the list of adventure sports.
A catamaran is basically a small, wooden yacht with twin hulls joined together. People usually prefer catamaran sailing across the backwaters of Kerala since they are more docile and placid than the sea, which cannot be predicted. Nowadays, motorized catamarans have been introduced and are pretty popular along with the ones that have the traditional propelling with the oar, thus giving the tourists who have come to Kerala, some more variety to indulge in.
The Cost Includes
- Accommodation on Triple Sharing/ Four Sharing
- All Sightseeing and transfers by Non A/c Coach
- All Meals( With Food package Only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Guide ( Only 25 and above Group)
- Interstate tax,toll, drivers batha, parking etc
- All Taxes
The Cost Excludes
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.