Riding a bicycle / mountain bike has always been a pleasure for a person who loves adventure and sports. It requires endurance, bike handling skills and self-reliance. And, when it is done amidst the lush surrounding of nature then, it becomes more delightful. The beautiful and diverse topography of Kerala offers a wide scope for Mountain Biking.
Another advantage for biking is that is good for our ecosystem too, as it does not harm the environment. Because riders are often far from civilization, there is a strong ethic of self-reliance in the sport. Riders must learn to repair their broken bikes or flat tires to avoid being stranded miles from help. This reliance on survival skills accounts for the group dynamics of the sport.
The Cost Includes
- Accommodation on Triple Sharing/ Four Sharing
- All Sightseeing and transfers by Non A/c Coach
- All Meals( With Food package Only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Guide ( Only 25 and above Group)
- Interstate tax,toll, drivers batha, parking etc
- All Taxes
The Cost Excludes
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.