Mountain Hiking is a dawn to dusk adventure, climbing through undulating terrains with altitudinal ranges of 1000 meters to 1600 meters. Reaching on top of the mountain peak, you will really feel conquering a novel country without boundaries. The view of unending greenery of the hills and valley enrich unimaginable excitements.
The route passes through undulating terrains. Altitudinal ranges of 900 meters to 1300 meters will be covered and the trekkers could glimpse the lofty escarpments bordering the park watershed and the vast plains down below. If you are looking for the enthusiasm of challenging the climbs and some of the best sliding for mountain biking in the world then head for the Western Ghats in Kerala. Set amongst ever-changing and luxuriously booming scenery, the Mountain ranges offers some hard to beat tracks for the adventure lovers. Most of these mountain bike tours here involve some single track riding and asks technical skills. The biggest attraction is of flying down tricky terrains, but if you want to choose the terrain region be sure that you are skilled enough to ride over there. Off - road trips are cheaper because they involve camping or stays in fairly off beaten path accommodations.
The Cost Includes
- Accommodation on Triple Sharing/ Four Sharing
- All Sightseeing and transfers by Non A/c Coach
- All Meals( With Food package Only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Guide ( Only 25 and above Group)
- Interstate tax,toll, drivers batha, parking etc
- All Taxes
The Cost Excludes
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.