Riding the warm thermal currents of the air on a Para glider is perhaps the closest man has ever come to sailing the skies as free as a bird. Almost at will, you dip and wheel high over the hills and valleys. Paragliding uses thermals as the driving force, and is the closest one can get, to being a bird. In perfect weather conditions you can stay aloft for over three hours and can soar to heights more than 3000 meters.
The basic techniques of Para gliding include - launching, turning and landing. Once airborne, a great deal of maneuverability can be achieved with the Para glider. The glider can be steered by pulling suspension lines, which, cause gliding motion, thus enabling the pilot fly at any course at will.
In Kerala you have a three different levels of flying, which depends on the your skill type, the time and interest you have for the sport. It can be categorized as Basic, Medium and Pro level. You can do a basic level flight, which will train you to fly up to 100 Ft. You will be taken to different terrains starting from a slope to a small hill in the training part. Medium level flight training will take two days and you will be able to fly down about 500 Ft, once you are qualified for the jump. A Pro level, or professional flier level, will need a three day training and you will fly from about 1000 Ft high. If you qualify in the first two levels you can go directly to the Pro level fighting.
The Cost Includes
- Accommodation on Triple Sharing/ Four Sharing
- All Sightseeing and transfers by Non A/c Coach
- All Meals( With Food package Only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Guide ( Only 25 and above Group)
- Interstate tax,toll, drivers batha, parking etc
- All Taxes
The Cost Excludes
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.