Rappelling is essentially sliding down the rope in a controlled manner. You will be provide with all the basic equipment's including helmets, Knee pads, harness etc. To install a rappel for a single rope first attach the rope to the face and then pull it through till the middle. For a double rope put one of the ends through and tie the ends together by taking both ends and making an overhand knot as if both ends where one; this is the best way for tying the ends together because this knot won't get stuck so easily behind all kinds of obstacles when you pull the rope down again. Put some knots on the other ends of the rope to prevent you from falling off if you slide down too far, you can use figure-8 knots for this. Now you can take the free ends of the rope and throw them down, don't forget to warn to climbers below you by yelling something like "rope", "seil", "corde" or "touw"; hold the middle of the rope as throw it down..
The Cost Includes
- Accommodation on Triple Sharing/ Four Sharing
- All Sightseeing and transfers by Non A/c Coach
- All Meals( With Food package Only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Guide ( Only 25 and above Group)
- Interstate tax,toll, drivers batha, parking etc
- All Taxes
The Cost Excludes
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.