The rivers originating from mountains in Kerala provide ample opportunity to white water rafting. The turbulent rivers flow down through rocky edges. This adventure sport is played in the upper origin of the river where water is wild and white. The minimum person for white water rafting is 7. Bhoothathankettu is a perfect destination in Kerala for the white water rafting. Wayanad is also very famous for river rafting. Kerala being the land of rivers, lagoons and lakes in the interiors and the sea on the west, makes it an ideal destination for those inclined to white water rafting for relaxation and adventure.
You will be given training by experienced river rafting instructors and guides. You will travel in groups in rafts, with an instructor at all times. Life jackets and other essential safety equipment are provided. You can stay overnight in luxury tents, pitched on beaches alongside the river, as we halt each night. You can also enjoy campfires and bonfire nights .
The Cost Includes
- Accommodation on Triple Sharing/ Four Sharing
- All Sightseeing and transfers by Non A/c Coach
- All Meals( With Food package Only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Guide ( Only 25 and above Group)
- Interstate tax,toll, drivers batha, parking etc
- All Taxes
The Cost Excludes
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.